Apply for O BJA 2021 98001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 Second Chance Act: Adult Reentry Education, Employment, Treatment and Recovery Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: U.S. Consulate General Surabaya PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Tester Coordinator Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 98001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 98001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 95003||BJA FY 21 Swift, Certain, and Fair Supervision Program: Applying the Principles Behind Project HOPE|
|O BJA 2021 94006||BJA FY 21 Economic, High-Technology, White Collar, and Internet Crime Prevention National Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 93003||BJA FY 21 Smart Probation: Innovations in Supervision Initiative|
|O BJA 2021 94008||BJA FY 21 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program|
|O BJA 2021 93002||BJA FY 21 Innovations in Reentry Initiative: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism|
|O BJA 2021 94009||BJA FY 21 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance Program - Logistics|
|O BJA 2021 04001||BJA FY 21 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting|
|O BJA 2021 93001||BJA FY 21 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative|
|O BJA 2021 94002||BJA FY 21 Safeguarding Correctional Facilities and Public Safety by Addressing Contraband Cellphones Program|
|O BJA 2021 04004||BJA FY 21 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program|
|O BJA 2021 04003||BJA FY 21 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|O BJA 2021 09001||BJA FY 21 Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program|
|O BJA 2021 09003||BJA FY 21 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- Competitive|
|O BJA 2021 09004||BJA FY 21 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (formula)|
|O BJA 2021 06002||BJA FY 21 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Crime by Improving Justice System Performance|
|O BJA 2021 08001||BJA FY 21 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: State-level Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 11003||BJA FY 21 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program|
|O BJA 2021 11001||BJA FY 21 Collaborative Approaches towards Preventing and Addressing Hate— Demonstration Projects|
|O BJA 2021 12001||BJA FY 21 The HOPE Institute: Applying the Principles of Swiftness, Certainty, and Fairness|
|O BJA 2021 06001||BJA FY 21 Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 98001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.