Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0025
- The Department of Defense, Engineer Research and Development Center in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding Adverse Effects of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances on Nontarget Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Missing and Exploited Children TTA Continuations
Previous opportunity: Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 21 SOI 0025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 21 SOI 0025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|21 596||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|O NIJ 2021 53001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Evaluation of Project Safe Neighborhoods|
|O NIJ 2021 53002||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Criminal Justice Requirements and Resources Consortium|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4824||Oak Tree Mitigation Siting Plan Support at Fort Hunter Liggett, CA|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 06||Blue and Green Technology Conference 2022|
|21 598||Advanced Technological Education|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4916||Natural Resources Support, Holloman AFB, NM|
|W9126G 21 2 4792||Invasive Species Management for Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4792||Invasive Species Management for Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4931||Researching Methods to Improve Passage and Determine Impacts of Diversion and Flood Control Structures to Green Sturgeon|
|21 599||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|21 601||2024 American National Election Study Competition|
|W81XWH 21 S CRRP||Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041||National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Inventory and Assessment of Buildings on Fort Hood|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5056||National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Testing 15 Sites at Fort Hood|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5043||Base-wide Inventory – Reptiles, Amphibians, and Fish, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21LUSTR B5||Lunar Surface Technology Research (LuSTR) Opportunites|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5131||Natural Resources Support, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5122||Field Biology Technical Assistance for Natural Resources Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Oahu|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 21 SOI 0025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.