Apply for 22 598
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FAST
Previous opportunity: YSEALI: Advancing Agribusiness Digital Marketing
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 598
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 598) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 22 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|W81XWH 22 MBRP CTRA||DoD Military Burn, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 MBRP TTDA||DoD Military Burn, Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|DHS 22 ST 061 COE EXT001||Centers for Homeland Security - Extension of Period of Performance|
|W81EWF 22 HAB BAA||Harmful Algal Bloom Field Validation Program: Aquatic Nuisance Species, Broad Agency Announcement Special Topic Area.|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP IIRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP TRA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 CPMRP CEA||DOD Chronic Pain Management, Clinical Exploration Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP TBCCA 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|DE FOA 0002759||Reaching a New Energy Sciences Workforce for High Energy Physics (RENEW-HEP)|
|W81XWH 22 PRP SIA||DOD Parkinson's Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRP IIRA||DOD Parkinson's Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRP EIRA||DOD Parkinson's Early Investigator Research Award|
|22 600||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0021||“Delivering Scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Prevention and Management Technologies for Freshwater Ecosystems for the Ohio River”|
|80HQTR22NOA01 23NIAC A1||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I|
|W81XWH 22 MRP FPA||DoD Melanoma, Focused Program Award- Rare Melanomas|
|W81XWH 22 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 MRP MASA||DoD Melanoma, Melanoma Academy Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 598", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.