Apply for PAS JOR FY22 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Jordan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Amman PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Focus B (School Age) Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), including HBCUs, HSIs, TCUs, and AAPISIs, ALN 84.325K-5
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS JOR FY22 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS JOR FY22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.