Apply for BOR PN 18 N028
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation - Pacific Northwest Region in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Storage Dam Fish Passage Feasibility Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,025,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Niagara Falls National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR PN 18 N028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR PN 18 N028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00303||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)|
|F18AS00309||Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs|
|P18AS00537||Archaeological Survey and Testing at the Ferry Hill Plantation|
|P18AS00551||NOTICE OF INTENT: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P18AS00552||Field Ecology and Technical Support - SCPN|
|P18AS00555||When Do Pine Seedlings form Mycorrhiza and Acquire Endophytes in Severe Fire Zones|
|F18AS00311||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00312||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00314||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00316||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00317||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00319||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|F18AS00318||Shorebird Conservation Project|
|L18AS00094||BLM ORWA All Lands Collaborative Planning - Rogue Basin|
|P18AS00559||Develop and Access Long -term Vegetation Monitoring Program for the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00566||Trail repair Blue Ridge Parkway|
|BOR PN 18 F033||Upper Salmon Basin Habitat Improvement Planning and Coordination|
|P18AS00568||Bird monitoring within the Sierra Nevada Network National Parks|
|P18AS00570||Research to Evaluate Visitor Characteristics Across and Within Seasons at Joshua Tree National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR PN 18 N028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.