Apply for SCORE 2021 01
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SCORE Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.026.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $11,700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Previous opportunity: Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCORE 2021 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCORE 2021 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 001||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Kazakhstan 2021|
|DOSRUS21GR001||America Works in Russia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCORE 2021 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.