Apply for F19AS00355
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quantifying Double-Crested Cormorant effects on recreational fish populations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2019 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources under justification 505DM 2.14B(1)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Washington, District of Columbia
Previous opportunity: Copy of Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00355
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00355", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.