Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1829
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center on Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110, 93.575, 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,582,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Building State Capacity to Expand Apprenticeship through Innovation
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities in Ethiopia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1829
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1829) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CZ 1839||Quality Improvement Center on Family-Centered Reunification|
|HHS 2020 ACF ORR RW 1564||Wilson-Fish TANF Coordination Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS ET 1813||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC)|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD IL 0419||Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD IL 0422||Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD IL 0420||Centers for Independent Living Competition - North Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD ILTA 0423||Centers for Independent Living Training and Technical Assistance Grant|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD ISTA 0424||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC R11 1843||Region XI American Indian Alaska Native (AI/AN) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC R12 1844||Region XII Migrant and Seasonal Worker Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1801||Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF EV 1802||Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1805||Demonstration Grants to Strengthen the Response to Victims of Human Trafficking in Native Communities (VHT-NC) Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1807||National Human Trafficking Hotline|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF YO 1799||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DNDM 0427||Alternatives to Guardianship Youth Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425||Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCSE FD 1832||Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1800||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS ET 1825||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS HC 1829", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.