Apply for USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01
- The Department of Agriculture, Washington State Office in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Kansas Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award: Taylor Slough Total Phosphorus Soil Follow-up Study
Previous opportunity: FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of Health and Community Policing Approaches
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS IA CCG 17 01||Iowa Conservation Collaboration Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS NH CIG 17 01||New Hampshire Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 17 01||Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 17 01||Virginia Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MI 17 01||MI Conservation Innovation Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 17 01||South Carolina Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 17 01||Colorado Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017|
|USDA NRCS PABAY CIG 17 01||Pennsylvania Cheseapeake Bay Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 17 01||California Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS MS CTA 17 01||Mississippi Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA)|
|USDA NRCS VT CIG 17 01||Vermont Conservation Innovation Grant|
|USDA NRCS MS ACEP 17 01||Mississippi ACEP-WRP-EWP|
|USDA NRCS NHQ TEST 17 01||TEST|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 17 02||Oregon Conservation Innovation Grants - Forest Stand Resiliency|
|F17AS00244||Inventory and Monitoring Changes In Vegetative Communities on Flood Irrigated Wet Meadows|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 03||Assistance with the organization and function of the Pike River - Lake Carmi and Rock River Watersheds Planning Groups (VT)|
|USDA NRCS VT CTA EQIP 17 02||Assistance with the organization and function of the Hungerford Brook and St Albans Bay Watersheds (VT)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS KS CIG 17 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.