FY2018 Capacity Building Program for U.S. Study Abroad (SFOP0004985)
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2018 Capacity Building Program for U.S. Study Abroad" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,669,400.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: RFI: Pathways to Success for Next-Generation Supersized Wind Turbine Blades
Previous opportunity: Mitigate Threats to Declining Shorebirds in the Arctic
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004985) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004992||Mapping Dangerous Drugs and Their Proceeds|
|SFOP0004997||FY 2018 J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (Stevens Initiative)|
|TCE 2019 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2018 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program|
|SFOP0004972||COUNTERING DPRK PROLIFERATION ACTIVITIES EAST & SOUTH AFRICA|
|72011518RFA00004||Central Asia Media Program (CAMP)|
|USGS FA 18 0032||Notice of Intent: UAF Geophysical Institute Alaska Volcano Observatory 2018-2021|
|P18AS00201||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|P18AS00202||Summer Structural Fire Protection Interns|
|S BE 300 2018 USEUPA 001||Transatlantic Relations|
|SFOP0005014||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring and Support|
|P18AS00204||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax C|
|APS OAA 17 000001ADDENDUM||Women's Economic Empowerment and Equality (WE3) Business Services|
|OAA DRG 002018||Adapting USAID’s Democracy, Rights, and Governance (DRG) Programming to Better Address Global Trends and Challenges|
|NCD1802||Notice of Funding Opportunity Bioethics and Disability Report Series|
|SFOP0005020||Somali Law Enforcement: Local Policing and Protection|
|SFOP0005025||Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004985", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: