Apply for USDA NIFA SBIR 006790
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 20 and FY21 SBIR Phase I RFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.212.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $106,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 90 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 11
Previous opportunity: Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA SBIR 006790
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA SBIR 006790) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 006810||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006870||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
|PTS R17 3 OPP1||R 17.3 Deployment verification|
|AID 669 SS 19 00002||Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)|
|72068520RFA00002||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|72068520RFA00001||Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|72068819RFA00005||Mali GFSS Implementation|
|2020 08||Section 108 Foreign Currency Program (FY2020)|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 006990||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006930||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|RDBCP VAPG 2020||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007032||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|KV SU 01182020 0335||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA SBIR 006790", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.