Apply for BJS 2017 12700
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal Justice Statistics Analytical Support Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.734.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Strengthening Quality of Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment in Ethiopia
Previous opportunity: Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJS 2017 12700
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJS 2017 12700) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00306||Golden Eagle spatial prioritization modeling and spatial analysis assistance|
|SFOP0002260||Understanding China's Information Campaigns and Public Diplomacy in the Asian and Pacific Regions|
|SMK80017PAS04||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Macedonia – Strengthening Democratic Institutions|
|BJS 2017 12800||FY 2017 NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|SFOP0004178||Information Access Fund|
|SFOP0004211||Request for Statements of Interest and Capacity (SOIC) Countering State-Sponsored Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2018 13843||FY 2018 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|BJS 2018 13842||FY 2018 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|P18AS00078||Do we know our neighbors? Investigating how values influence preferences for future growth scenarios in a gateway community|
|BJS 2018 14106||National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2019-20 - Jails|
|BJS 2018 14149||Analysis of Publicly Available Court Data (APACD)|
|BJS 2018 13835||FY 2018 State Justice Statistics for Statistical Analysis Centers Technical Assistance Program|
|BJS 2018 14130||Federal Law Enforcement Agency Deaths in Custody Reporting Program, 2018-2021|
|BJS 2018 14146||2019 Census of Publicly Funded Forensic Crime Laboratories|
|BJS 2018 14127||2019 Census of Jails and 2020-23 Annual Survey of Jails|
|BJS 2018 14400||Firearm Inquiry Statistics (FIST) Program, 2018-21|
|DOS KAZ AST AEECA 18 004||On-demand expert consultations for Kazakhstani media|
|BJS 2018 14501||National Survey of Prosecutors, 2019 (NSP19)|
|DHS 18 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJS 2017 12700", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.