Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) (F19AS00057)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.626.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Eden and Reidsville and the towns of Madison and Stoneville within Rockingham County, North Carolina
Previous opportunity: Revised Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Advance Funding Levels Available October 2018 for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Allotments
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00057) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00120||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education|
|F19AS00121||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program|
|F19AS00164||State Wildlife Grant Program|
|P19AS00105||YPP Implement Resource Management Internship Program|
|P19AS00107||Promote Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, and Career Development thr|
|F19AS00180||TYO: Conservation Heritage Platform|
|P19AS00109||Grand Canyon Corridor/Threshold Trail Rehabilitation Support|
|P19AS00124||Tribal Youth Crew|
|P19AS00123||Trails Work at Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P19AS00143||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain National Park|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00057", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: