Apply for SCAISB 22 AW 014 01112022
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Pakistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Violent Extremism and Fostering Community Resilience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Juvenile Correctional Institution Management Training Course Development
Previous opportunity: Promoting Civic Leadership & Participation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 22 AW 014 01112022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 22 AW 014 01112022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008520||DRL Seeding Deep Expertise in the Networks of Digital Protection Providers Who Serve Threatened Groups|
|22CS20||Developing Organizational Resources to Support Behavioral Change|
|SCAISB 22 AW 015 01122022||Addressing Environment Protection and Climate Change to Promote Tourism|
|SMK800 22 PAS002||2022 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|SFOP0008526||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technical Support to Central American Minors (CAM) Program Petitioners|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO AWE||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Hungary 2022|
|22CS09||Building the Capacity to Support Legal and Evidence-Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level|
|DHS 21 GPD 044 00 97||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|SFOP0008528||Projects to Understand, Prevent, and Address Rising Gender-Based Violence in Eastern Europe and the Caucuses and the Nexus with Violent Extremism|
|SRB10022FO002||PDS Belgrade University Partnership Program|
|SRB10022FO003||English Language Small Grants|
|PAS STG FY22B||Annual Program Statement – Public Diplomacy Programs with Chile|
|72061222RFA00001||Governance for Solutions (GfS) Activity|
|PASDIL NOFO FY22 02||20th Anniversary of U.S.-Timorese Diplomatic Relations|
|SFOP0008531||DRL Protecting the Rights of Environmental Defenders in Africa|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 016 01182022||Enhancing Entrepreneurial Capacity of Youth in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through Technology|
|DOS JTF 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (PGO)|
|SCAISB 22 AW 017 01192022||Curbing Anti-Women Propaganda|
|DOS PRM JTF SN 2022||Notice of Funding Opportunity – Julia Taft Fund (Senegal)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 22 AW 014 01112022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.